Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Sometimes & Always



I'm definitely loving these link ups! Sorry if I go a littler overboard with them!

Sometimes: I want to have a baby right now.
Always: I realize I need to be smart and wait until I finish grad school and have a full time job.

Sometimes: I want to sleep for days.
Always: I realize that is not realistic.

Sometimes: I get extremely frustrated by the hubby.
Always: I remember how much I absolutely love him and couldn't live without him!

Sometimes: (This might be more like an ALWAYS) I wish we would win the lottery so I could decorate our house and we could go on vacation.
Always: I am too cheap to buy lottery tickets :)

Sometimes: (Again, possibly an always) I get jealous when I see people announce their pregnancy.
Always: I tell myself that our time will be here soon enough. I get to enjoy all the time with my hubby for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment