Wednesday, August 22, 2012

So What Wednesday




So what if...
  • I didn't actually NEED a mountain dew today. 
  • I can't stay on task for an extended period of time.
  • I'm excited to be done with my internship and go back to school.
  • I have recently spent a lot of my free time reading blogs about moms and their beautiful babies
  • I've vowed to workout every day...my toes hurt today, so I think I'll take another day off (But I totally feel lazy!)
  • I'm ready for summer to be over with. I do NOT love hot weather. Especially when our bedroom is on the second floor  and every ounce of heat stays in our bedroom. Bring on fall!
  • I've completely slacked on looking for a second part-time job for the school year. It's my last year. EVER. I think I deserve a less busy schedule for a while.
  • I'm a little Facebook obsessed...I miss my friends.
  • I don't manage my time wisely.
  • I'm a super picky eater (I wish I wasn't though!)
  • I have a road-rage problem (don't worry, nothing violent! haha)
  • I'm struggling to come up with more 'so what if's...

Well I will leave it at that. I'll definitely have to continue with So What Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. I'm SO ready for summer to be over with too! Completely agree with you on the Facebook thing! :)

    xoxo ♥ Shar
    http://sharmartinez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete