Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Me, Myself, and I Linky Partay

It may be annoying, so sorry for multiple postings today.

I am participating in my first link up party! This is the Me, Myself, and I Linky Partay! :)





1. What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?
I would either be a professional photographer or a personal stylist. I recently got my first amazing (at least in my eyes) canon rebel camera. I love love love taking pictures, even if I'm not the best at it. I'm pretty sure my dog and husband get annoyed by all the pictures I take. I also love to shop. I currently don't shop for myself seeing as I have no money to spend and I am overweight. But I love helping my sister and skinny friends find some amazing stuff.

2. If you had only six months left to live, what would you do with the time?
I would spend every waking moment with family & close friends.  I would do all the things I've dreamed of if I could afford them.

3. If a front page news article was written on you, what would the headline be?
Woman lives boring life in the suburbs
(I'm not feeling very creative today)

4. What is your biggest pet peeve?
I have several, most of which revolve around driving. Not driving the speed limit. Speeding up too slow. Being tail-gated. Not using your blinker. Not stopping at stop signs. Leaving garbage in the kitchen sink. Using scissors to cut open something sticky and not cleaning them off. (I could keep going...)

5. What is your favorite chick flick movie?
hmmm...I definitely have a few. I love The Vow, The Proposal...There are more but I'm having a brain-fart :(


Enjoy! I hope I didn't bore you too much and I would love to make new blog friends!

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm a new follower from the blog hop! Come over and visit me whenever you get a chance! :)

    It seems like everyone's pet peeves are related to driving and mine definitely are too! (I read a lot of these posts today.)

    xoxo ♥ Shar
    http://sharmartinez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm following your blog now too! Thanks for stopping by and following my blog!

      Delete
  2. THanks for linking up and I'm your newest follower :)

    Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete